Na_Iv
Happy Birthday, Daddy! Today one of the best man ever has a birthday. Since I was born I was totally lavished by care, love and tenderness that my father and my mother gave me. But life is enough cruel. For the happiness of his girls (my mother and I) my father has to spend half of his precious life away from us. He is a chief engineer in USA, so we can see him only 6 month per year in exchange of a material well-being. Dear daddy! You are an example of generosity and kindness for me. I will try everything for your happiness. Thank you so much! Happy birthday, my best friend! I wish you a lot of health, calmness and "7 feet under a keel". Looking forward to see you and to go to the mountains like we always do. Kisses, A.
1

Happy Birthday, Daddy!

Today one of the best men ever has a birthday. Since I was born I was totally lavished by care, love and tenderness that my father and my mother gave me. But life is cruel enough. For the happiness of his girls (my mother and I) my father has to spend half of his precious life away from us. He is a chief engineer in USA, so we can see him only 6 months per year in exchange of a material well-being.
Dear daddy! You are an example of generosity and kindness for me. I will do everything for your happiness. Thank you so much! Happy birthday, my best friend! I wish you a lot of health, calmness and "7 feet under a keel". Looking forward to see you and to go to the mountains like we always do.

Kisses,
A.

***

This made me teary eyed. I hope you and your father reunite soon.

1

In addition to the corrections others have made:

Since I was born, I have been totally lavished with the care, love, and tenderness that my father and my mother have given me.  [1]

I wish you a lot of health, calmness, and fair seas and a following wind. [2]

[1]  Use the present perfect tense for actions that started in the past and continue until the present moment.

[2]  The English "fair seas and a following wind" expresses the same basic wish as does the Russian expression.

1

Happy Birthday, Daddy!

Today one of the best man men ever has a birthday. Since I was born I was totally lavished by with the care, love and tenderness that my father and my mother gave me. But life is enough cruel. For the happiness of his girls (my mother and I) my father has to spend half of his precious life away from us. He is a chief engineer in the USA, so we can see him only 6 month per year in exchange of a material well-being. / so we only see him for six months of the year...
Dear daddy! You are an example of generosity and kindness for me. I will try everything for your happiness. Thank you so much! Happy birthday, my best friend! I wish you a lot of health, calmness and "7 feet under a keel". Looking forward to seeing you and to going to the mountains like we always do.

Kisses,
A.