Charlie
Enrique Iglesias's Concert Hello there. First of all, I wanna say that all this is new for me and I don't really know what to write about; so I decided to share with you my experience on the Enrique Iglesias's concert last weekend. I am not Enrique's biggest fan, but I really felt that something was missing: he arrived late to the concert, then I didn't hear him really sing (I wasn't so far from the stage), and at the end of the concert he jumped and felt down from the stage, so he left. So, that's it, that was my experience =/
2

Enrique Iglesias* Concert

*Hello there.

First of all, I wanna want to say that all of this is new for me and I don't really know what to write about; so I decided to share with you my experience on the about an Enrique Iglesias's concert from last weekend.

I'm am not Enrique's biggest fan, but and I really felt that somethings was were missing odd: he arrived late to the concert, then I didn't couldn't really hear him really sing (I wasn't so far from the stage), and at the end of the concert he simply jumped and felt down from the stage, so he and left.

So, that's it. That was my experience =/

*Often when you talk about concerts, possession isn't used. Instead, you say "The/a ____ concert". The Enrique Iglesias concert, "I went to a Shakira concert two years ago", I love going to Nickleback concerts"

*I found a strange mix of formal and informal English, try to keep the tone consistent!

It's not my type of music either, but at least you got something good to write about! Keep it up.

1

Enrique Iglesias's Concert

Hello there.

First of all, I wanna say that all this is new for me and I don't really know what to write about; so I decided to share with you my experience with you of the Enrique Iglesias's concert last weekend.

I am not Enrique's biggest fan, but I really felt that something was missing: he arrived late to the concert, then I didn't hear him really sing (I wasn't so far from the stage), and at the end of the concert he jumped and fell down from/off the stage, so he left.

So, that's it, that was my experience =/