Benicadell
A longer day In the right side of my computer secreen, where it show ideas for writing, I'm seeing one of these tips which tell "write about what happened today" At the end of the day, I can say: Today had been one more day, and the same time, today had been one less day. Which meaning is like one bottle of wine half full or half empty. It depends of humor feelings at a certain moment. If you are exahusted, you won't have space for humour in your brain. I'm pessimistic now.

A longer day

In the right side of my computer secreen, where it shows ideas for writing, I'm seeing one of these tips which tell says "write about what happened today"
At the end of the day, I can say: Today had has been one more day, and at the same time, today had been one less day. Which meaning is like one bottle of wine half full or half empty. It depends of humor on your feelings at a certain moment. If you are exahusted, you won't have space for humour in your brain. I'm pessimistic now.

A longer day

In the right side of my computer screen, where it show ideas for writing, I'm seeing one of these tips which says "write about what happened today"
At the end of the day, I can say: Today has been one more day, and at the same time, today has been one day less. Which meaning is like one bottle of wine half full or half empty. It depends of humor feelings at a certain moment. If you are exhausted, you won't have space for humour in your brain. I'm pessimistic now.