Dani
Hello! I need help with this! :) engineering Calculated the prior distribution, it proceeds to find the posterior distribution given criminal incidents sequential events in chronological order. The Figure \ref{fig:Post_IS_R} shows the result of applying a Importance Sampling to the prior distribution and then a resampling grid. In this case the grid is generated taking 23 and 16 subdivisions for the x and y axes respectively. In some areas of the grid there is more than one particle concentrated.

Hello! I need help with this! :) engineering

Calculating the prior distribution, one proceeds to find the posterior distribution given criminal incidents sequential events <em>(The phrase"criminal incidents sequential events" does not make sense.  I am not sure what you meant to say.)</em> in chronological order. The Figure \ref{fig:Post_IS_R} shows the result of applying an importance sampling to the prior distribution and then a resampling grid. In this case, the grid is generated taking 23 and 16 subdivisions for the x and y axes, respectively. In some areas of the grid, there is more than one particle concentrated is found.