Jose
I'm the new one Hello friends, my name is José and I am from Mexico. I am 23 years old and I just finished an english course and now I want to practice the language with natives and people who speak the language. I am also interested in learn another language and make friends around the world. I would like to meet a lot of people here anda share my spanish with their language. No more to say, good bye :)
1

I'm the new one

Hello friends, my name is José and I am from Mexico. I am 23 years old and I just finished an English course. and Now I want to practice the language with natives and people who speak the language. I am also interested in learning another language and making friends from around the world. I would like to meet a lot of people here anda share my Spanish with them their language.

No more to say, good bye :)

You have excellent writing skills!! Just remember to capitalize a language or country name "English, Spanish."

Also, when using the phrase, "I am interested in.." you should use a gerund (verb+ing) "learning, making."

Other than those small details, everything else looks great! You should be proud of how much you have learned. I'm sure you'll make a lot of friends, especially since you know English now. A lot of the time, English is a connecting language between countries where English is not spoken natively. Your Spanish ability is a great asset to you, too. Cheers!

1

I'm the new one

Hello friends, my name is José and I am from Mexico. I am 23 years old and I just finished an eEnglish course and now I want to practice the language with natives and people who speak the language. I am also interested in learning another language and making friends around the world. I would like to meet a lot of people here anda be able to share my Spanish with others in exchange their language.

No more to say, good bye :)

----

Solid entry! Good work!

1

I'm New

Hello friends, my name is José, and I am from Mexico, and am 23 years old. I just finished an English course and now I want to practice the language with natives and people who speak the language. I am also interested in learning another language and making friends around the world. I would like to meet a lot of people here and share my knowledge of Spanish with them.

I have no more to say, good bye :)

Thank you Andrew :)
Welcome José! I always love to see people learning my native language.