Mayara
My 3th Composition - About my favorite movie My favorite movie is Titanic. Yes, I'm talking about the James Cameron's version. I've been totally obsessed with that movie since 2000 when I saw for the first time. In December 2000, a Brazilian channel telecast Titanic In Brazil for the first time on free TV. Maybe you won't believe in me, but that telecast was kind of an award show. One of the channel employees, an actress, was called to presenter the movie. She's talked a little bit about the movie and how many Oscars Titanic has won, and since it's been released, how many fans around the world it took into the theaters, etc. Although I thought that was unnecessary, I remmember I was such disappointed in the beginning of the movie because I wanted to see Leonardo DiCaprio, and he just appeared after 25 minutes, I guess. And I was "Come on! Where's the ship? Where's Leo? That movie is sucks!". Then he finally showed up, I started enjoying Titanic. Wow! I've never had an experience like that. Of course I've already seen Jurassic Park, Back to the Future, Saving Private Ryan, The Goonies, and so on. You know... that kind of a movie which we'll never forget. But none of them has done what Titanic did to me. I love Leo DiCaprio, though the movie is an incredible Cameron's job. He created an amazing love story, but I think the story around the ship, its shipwreck and the people who has died, made the film more interesting to me. Probally I'll never forget how much fun I had that December 2000. I almost forgot to say the movie was divided in 2 parts and telecast in 2 days. I think was on Thursday and on Friday, but I'm not sure. The part 1 was until whe the ship crashes; and part 2 the whole tragedy and that sad end, and of course the Celine Dion's music. Nowadays, I'm always used to seeing on Youtube the movie advertising which the free TV has made, and it's impossible don't remmeber those 2 days in 2000. Probally I'll never forget how much fun I had that December 2000. The movie advertising's narrator said: "Titanic, o maior sucesso do cinema de todos os tempos." or Titanic, the biggest successful film of all-time. I love it! I think I'm gonna see Titanic this weekend.
1

Ted already corrected the main essay. I just wanted to point this out:

My 3rd Composition - About my favorite movie

1

My 3th Composition - About my favorite movie

My favorite movie is the Titanic. Yes, I'm talking about the James Cameron's (if you remove "the," then you would be correct with Cameron's) version. I've been totally obsessed with that movie since 2000 when I saw for the first time. In December 2000, a Brazilian channel telecast broadcasted the Titanic Iin Brazil for the first time on free TV. Maybe you won't believe in me, but that telecast broadcast was kind of an award show (to make it sound more natural, I would write "an award show of sorts"). One of the channel employees, an actress, was called to presenter the movie. She's talked a little bit about the movie and how many Oscars the Titanic has won, and since it's been released, how many fans around the world it took into the theaters, etc.

Although I thought that was unnecessary, I remmember I was such so disappointed in the beginning of the movie because I wanted to see Leonardo DiCaprio, and he just appeared after 25 minutes (to give more flow, I would add "25 minutes of waiting" to be specific, and remove "I guess" - but it still works :)), I guess. And I was like "Come on! Where's the ship? Where's Leo? That movie is sucks!". Then he finally showed up, I started enjoying Titanic. Wow! I've never had an experience like that. Of course I've already seen Jurassic Park, Back to the Future, Saving Private Ryan, The Goonies, and so on. You know... that kind of a movie which we'll never forget. But none of them has done what the Titanic has done did to for me. I love Leo DiCaprio, though (when you put "though" here, it makes it seem like you are going to offer a contrasting statement - to connect both thoughts I would say "and") the movie is an incredible Cameron's job. He created an amazing love story, but I think the story around the ship, its shipwreck and the people who has died, made the film more interesting to me. Probally I'll never forget how much fun I had that December 2000.

I almost forgot to say the movie was divided into 2 parts and telecast** broadcasts in 2 days. I think it was on Thursday and on Friday, but I'm not sure. The part 1 was (I would put "showed up until when the ship crashed" just for clarity) until whe the ship crashes; and part 2 (I would put "finished with the whole tragedy" just to add clarity) the whole tragedy and that sad end, and of course the Celine Dion's music. Nowadays, I'm always used to seeing on Youtube the movie advertising which the free TV has made, and it's impossible don't to not  remmeber those 2 days in 2000. Probally I'll I'll probably never forget how much fun I had that December 2000.

The movie advertising's narrator said: "Titanic, o maior sucesso do cinema de todos os tempos." or Titanic, the biggest successful film of all-time. I love it! I think I'm gonna see Titanic this weekend.

**I've changed all the telecast to broadcast because I'm not familiar with the word, perhaps it is used more in other parts of the country/ world. 

Nice piece, I enjoyed it :)