Mabe Pavez
To practice Hi! I want to practice my write. Today I speak for first time in video call (skype) with a person very simpatic, I was very nerve. First we talk in Spanish and then in English, she told me she has two son. I think I have to improve my vocabulary because I don´t knew than to say. I ask me which is the form more easy for to learn English, for where I begin. I don´t understand very well how to write in past and future, every day I try to learn something new. If you want you can to write a advice for me. I will be very thankful
1

To practice

Hi! I want to practice my write my writing skills, or to practice writing.

Today I speak spoke for first time in via video call (skype) with a person very simpatic kind, I was very nerve nervious. First we talked in Spanish and then in English, she told me she has two sons. I think I have to improve my vocabulary because I don´t knew than (I didn't know what) to say.

I ask me (Si quieres decir algo como "me pregunto" en ingles seria "I was wondering") which is the easiest form more easy for me to learn English, and for where should I begin.

I don´t understand very well how to write in the past and future, but every day I try to learn something new.

If you want you can to write a some advice for me. I will would be very thankful.

Great start Mabe! Para empezar con el presente y el preterito hay una regla que se puede seguir, pero, hay muchas excepciones :\. 

I walk (presente) yo camino

I walked (preterito) yo caminé

Solo tienes que añadir "ed" al fin. Pero, ¡cuidado! Con el verbo "to speak" el verbo se cambia.

I speak (presente) yo hablo

I spoke (preterito) yo hablé

No te preocupes, con un poco de practica recordarás todo :)