Arthur 王昊烨
150530 - 一小滴油 你好朋友们。 今天我给你们写关于一份很有兴趣而关于汽油的撰文。 虽然汽油的生产有很多的问题,我们不了小看汽油的重要对我们的日常生活。 从撰文中了解到,虽然一小滴油能好能微不足道,其实他是经过亿年的演化。 如果我们没有汽油柴油,就连肥皂无法生产。 敬谢贵手, 亚瑟 Typed 20 minutes (so much new vocab for me here!) Source: http://chinesereadingpractice.com/2011/01/13/sinopecs-introduction-to-the-history-of-oil/ *** (translated from my Chinese) Hello friends, Today I'm writing to you about a very interesting article about oil. Although there are many problems with the production of oil, we cannot underestimate its importance in our every day lives. According to the article, although one drop of oil may look insignificant, in fact, it is the product of hundreds of millions of years of evolution. If we didn't have oil then even soap wouldn't be able to be produced. Thank you for your help! Arthur

150530 - 一小滴油

你好朋友们。

今天我给你们写关于一份很有趣有兴趣的(“有趣” means interesting and “有兴趣” means to have interest in)关于汽油的撰文文章(“撰文” is a verb which means "to write an article", and is a written vocabulary used in formal situations)。 

虽然汽油的生产有很多的问题,我们不小看汽油的重要对我们的日常生活的重要性

撰文文章中了解到,虽然一小滴油能好能好像/似乎微不足道,其实经过了上亿年的演化。

如果我们没有汽油柴油,就连肥皂无法生产。

敬谢贵手(This is a classical Chinese word and should be only used in VERY FORMAL writings, using it in daily essays can be rather weird. Just say "感谢帮助" or "谢谢帮忙" is fine

亚瑟