Luis Felipe
Everything starts here. I´m learning both English and Chinese language. Someday, not so far, I can see me talking fluently with many Chinese and American people, reading Chinese ancient books and "texting" a lot through social media. So Italki is a good place to start. I was very happy when somebody, I´m going to call it a friend, makes some corrections and comments about my entry. That makes me feel motivated too. I guess sometimes what I write needs an all brand new redaction from head to tail, if you think so feel free to do it if you have the time. What I´m gonna do is re-write my entry with the corrections you made. Thank you!
1

Everything starts here.

I´m learning both the English and Chinese language. Someday, not so far not as of yet, I can see me myself talking fluently with many Chinese and American people, reading Chinese ancient books and "texting" a lot through social media. So Italki is a good place to start. I was very happy when somebody (I´m going to call it them a friend) makes made some corrections and comments about on my entry. That makes made me feel motivated. too. I guess sometimes what I write needs *an all brand new redaction edited from head to tail. , If you think so feel free to do it if when you have the time. What I´m gonna do is re-write my entry with the corrections you made. Thank you!

Great job!  * I'm from America and don't really use the word redaction.  That sentence was a bit hard for me to understand.  "Edited" made it sound clearer for me :-)

1

Everything starts here.

I´m learning both the English and Chinese language(or, I'm learning both English and Chinese). Someday, not too long from now, I can see myself talking fluently with many Chinese and American people, reading ancient Chinese books and "texting" a lot through social media. So Italki is a good place to start. I was very happy when somebody, I´m going to call them a friend, made some corrections and comments about my entry. (That's in the past.  You can also say:  "I am very happy when somebody -- I'll call them a friend -- makes some corrections and comments about my entry.") That makes me feel motivated, too. I guess sometimes what I write needs an all brand new reaction from head to tail. If you think so, feel free to do it if you have the time. What I´m gonna do is re-write my entry with the corrections you made. Thank you!