Daniela
Just a writing I can’t think on any dream I have had before and have come true. I guess is because most of my dreams are too peasant or because they are not short-term dreams. When I was child I used to think that when I were 20 years old I would have a car, my own house and a job that made me happy. My current goals are not too different that they used to be. Within five years from now, I see myself with a degree and about to start a master degree or Ph.D. That’s for sure. But, there is still being many dreams I want make them come true in(during?) that lapse, so this writing will be a kind of a letter to myself, to five years older me. I will apply for a scholarship to study abroad, I will have a job, I will speak English flawless and be able to speak another language more, my passport will have several seals, I will live on my own, I will have a good amount of money in my saving account and I will look for my dream job and apply for it. I know all that can be overwhelming but it is my future, so today I make the commitment to myself, to my future in order to reach, to get what I want. I will remember to read this “letter” when I be 25.
1

Just a some writing

I can’t think on of any dreams I have had before and that have come true. I guess that is because most of my dreams are too peasant or because they are not short-term dreams.

When I was a child I used to think that when I were was 20 years old I would have a car, my own house and a job that made me happy. My current goals are not too different that than they used to be. Within five years from now, I see myself with a degree and about to start a master degree or Ph.D. That’s for sure.

But, there is are still being many dreams that I want to make them come true in(during?) that lapse time, so this writing will be is a kind of a letter to myself, to five years older me.
I will apply for a scholarship to study abroad, I will have a job, I will speak English flawlessly and be able to speak another language better more, my passport will have several seals, I will live on my own, I will have a good amount of money in my savings account and I will look for my dream job and apply for it.

I know all that can be overwhelming but it is my future, so today I make the commitment to myself and to my future in order to reach, to get what I want.

I will remember to read this “letter” when I be am 25.

1

Just a writing
I can’t think of any dream I have had before that has come true. I guess it's because most of my dreams are too pleasant or because they are short-term dreams.

When I was child I used to think that when I was 20 years old I would have a car, my own house and a job that made me happy. My current goals are not too different from what they used to be. Within five years from now, I see myself with a degree and about to start a master degree or Ph.D. That’s for sure.

But, there are still many dreams I want make them come true in that lapse, so this writing will be a kind of a letter to myself, to five years older me.
I will apply for a scholarship to study abroad, I will have a job, I will speak English flawlessly and be able to speak another language, my passport will have several seals, I will live on my own, I will have a good amount of money in my saving account and I will look for my dream job and apply for it.

I know all that can be overwhelming but it is my future, so today I make the commitment to myself, to my future in order to reach, to get what I want.

I will remember to read this “letter” when I am 25.

It could be a good idea. When I was 15, I even thought about my future, but when I was 17 the only thing that was on my mind was my future, and it is still being. I think it's because when you get older you start to think about it, it is natural (or someone else make you think about it, like school made me). The problem is that teenagers still being pretty young and sometimes you change your mind, so if you write a letter for yourself, write it to open it in a short term time and do realistic commitments. However mistakes can help a lot too, they make you know yourself better. Best wishes with that letter, I hope everything you want come true. It would be nice if you share it.
June 1, 2015
It's an interesting idea to write this "letter". It can be your stimulus to make your dreams come true. I'm 15 now, so maybe I should write such letter for my 20 too...