Natsumi
about me Hi guys. I'm Natsumi.Nice to meet you! I'm 23 years old.I graduated from college. I'm in Toronto to study English. Before I came here, I lived in Yokohama. I was born in Hiroshima. But my family moved often when I was kid. I lived in Hyogo, Osaka and Tokyo. So I don't have hometown.haha My hobbies are reading book (include manga!!), wacthing movie, shopping, taking picture, listenig music,and cooking:-) Too many!!!!x-) I'm not so good at English, but I'll do my best!!!! Plz forgive my mistakes X-(

About me

Hi guys, I'm Natsumi.Nice to meet you!

I'm 23 years old, and I graduated from college am a college graduate. I'm in Toronto to study English. Before I came here, I lived in Yokohama. I was born in Hiroshima, but my family moved often when I was a kid. I lived in Hyogo, Osaka and Tokyo, so I don't have a hometown.haha

My hobbies are reading books (including manga!!), watching movies, shopping, taking pictures, listening to music,and cooking:-) Too many!!!!x-)

I'm not so good at English, but I'll do my best!!!! Plz forgive my mistakes X-(

Well done ^^

About Me

Hi guys. I'm Natsumi.Nice to meet you!

I'm a 23 years old graduate and (.I graduated from college. I'm) in Toronto to study English. Before I came here, I lived in Yokohama. I was born in Hiroshima (.) but my family moved often when I was a kid. I lived in Hyogo, Osaka and Tokyo (.) so (I) don't have a hometown.haha

My hobbies are reading books (include manga!!), watching movies (wacthing movie), shopping, taking pictures, listening to (listenig) music,and cooking:-) Too many!!!!x-)

about me

Hi guys. I'm Natsumi.Nice to meet you!

I'm 23 years old.I graduated from college. I'm in Toronto to study English. Before I came here, I lived in Yokohama. I was born in Hiroshima. But my family moved often when I was a kid. I lived in Hyogo, Osaka and Tokyo. So I don't have hometown.haha

My hobbies are reading books (include manga!!), watching movies, shopping, taking picture, listening to music,and cooking:-) Too many!!!!x-)

Hello Natsumi,nice to meet you and good luck with your English.
How is everything going on in Toronto?