Jerrish
say to myself and chinese college students More and more chinese teenagers don't how to go when they leave from universities,yes, we are the confused generation.when we find a job,maybe most of us regard the salary as the most important,and want to get it,but most of us failed. so in many situations,we just to find a job only cover ourself,epecially in such big cities like beijing ,shanghai,shenzhen.More youngsters facing huge pressures,house, car,taxes,insurance and so on.But i deem that we should find something we are interested and then choose what job you will do, you must love your job and be full of enthusiasm,energy,happiness,gratitude every day.You should firmly believe do yousself,improve a little all the time,you'll find you are so powerful one day and everything is easier.

Say to myself and chinese college students

More and more chinese teenagers don't how to go when they leave from universities,yes, we are the confused generation.when we find a job,maybe most of us regard the salary as the most important,and want to get it,but most of us failed. so in many situations,we just to find a job only cover ourselves,epecially in such big cities like beijing ,shanghai,shenzhen.More youngsters facing huge pressures,house, car,taxes,insurance and so on.But i deem that we should find something we are interested and then choose what job you will do, you must love your job and be full of enthusiasm,energy,happiness,gratitude every day.You should firmly believe do yousself,improve a little all the time,you'll find you are so powerful one day and everything is easier.

say to myself and chinese college students

More and more chinese teenagers don't know how to go when they leave from universities,yes, we are the confused generation.when we find a job,maybe most of us regard the salary as the most important,and want to get it,but most of us failed. so in many situations,we just to find a job only cover ourself,epecially in such big cities like beijing ,shanghai,shenzhen.More youngsters facing huge pressures,house, car,taxes,insurance and so on.But i deem that we should find something we are interested and then choose what job you will do, you must love your job and be full of enthusiasm,energy,happiness,gratitude every day.You should firmly believe do yourself,improve a little all the time,you'll find you are so powerful one day and everything is easier.

More and more chinese teenagers don't how to go when they leave from universities,yes, we are the confused generation.when we find a job,maybe most of us regard the salary as the most important,and want to get it,but most of us failed. so in many situations,we just to find a job only support ourselves,epecially in such big cities like beijing ,shanghai,shenzhen.More youngsters facing huge pressures,house, car,taxes,insurance and so on.But i deem that we should find something we are interested and then choose what job you will do, you must love your job and be full of enthusiasm,energy,happiness,gratitude every day.You should firmly believe in yourself,improve a little all the time,you'll find you are so powerful one day and everything is easier.