José Alberto
Weather is Changing. There are people who think that weather is changing. Others think that it has been the same since many years. I think that something is wrong and we need to pay it attention. During too many years, humanity have made some custom trying to predict their harvest. The majority has been based in animals, weather or places. For example, in some countries in Mexico, older people tried to predict weather for every month using the first twelve days of January. On the TV, we can watch other customs from different countries where people use things to predict weather or harvest. However, the predictions are less exact. Local people thing that sometimes is wrong with the weather and maybe they have reason. Researchers are coinciding with old people, climate change is a reality. Currently, we can see more raining, earthquakes, hurricanes or tornados. For example, last week in Mexico, we saw one tornado in a small town. Some people died but the most surprising was that the tornado was the first one that happens in a Mexican city. Another example is hurricanes and flooding, every years there are more hurricanes and natural disasters related to them. Apart of changing our daily life, natural disasters is affection our economy. We need to hire insurances to protect our personal things. The affection is being total and we need to make things to remedy it. Saludos desde México.

Weather is Changing.

There are people who think that the weather is changing. Others think that it has been the same for many years. I think that something is wrong and we need to give it attention. For
too many years, humanity has made some custom trying used methods to predict their harvest. The majority have been based on animals, weather or places. For example, in some areas in Mexico, older people have tried to predict the weather for every month using the first twelve days of January.
On the TV, we can watch other customs/methods  from different countries where people use things to predict the weather or harvest. However, the predictions are less exact/accurate. Local people think that sometimes is wrong with the weather is wrong/unpredictable  and maybe they have reason.
Researchers are agreeing with old people, climate change is a reality. Currently, we can see more rain, earthquakes, hurricanes or tornados. For example, last week in Mexico, we saw a tornado in a small town. Some people died but the most surprising thing was that the tornado was the first one that has happened  in a Mexican city. Another example is hurricanes and flooding, every years there are more hurricanes and natural disasters related to them.
Apart from changing our daily life, natural disasters is affect our economy. We need to take out  insurances to protect our personal things. The affection is being total and we need to make things to remedy it.   The consquences can be terrible and we need to try and remedy this.

Saludos desde México.

The Weather is Changing.

There are people who think that the weather is changing. Others think that it has been the same for many years. I think that something is wrong and we need to pay attention.
For too long, humanity has invented customthat try to predict the harvest. The majority have been based on animals, weather or places. For example, in some areas of Mexico, older people tried to predict the weather for every month using the first twelve days of January.
On the TV, we can see other customs from different countries where people use things to predict weather or harvest. However, the predictions are less exact. Local people think that sometimes there is something wrong with the weather and maybe they have good reason.
Researchers are agreeing with old people, and think climate change is a reality. Currently, we can see more rain, earthquakes, hurricanes and tornados. For example, last week in Mexico, we saw one tornado in a small town. Some people died but the most surprising thing was that the tornado was the first to happen in a Mexican city. Another example is hurricanes and flooding. Every year there are more hurricanes and natural disasters related to them.
Apart from changing our daily life, natural disasters are affecting our economy. We need to take out insurance to protect our personal things. The affects are tangible, and we need to find solutions to remedy it.

Saludos desde México.