Stefano
Elba Island The 2nd of june is one day off in Italy and I decided to spend a few days of relax with my family in Elba island. Elba is the third largest Italian island and it is located in front of the coast of Tuscany. Due to the short distances, all of the places are easly reacheable: in few minutes you can go the sea or have a walk surrounded by the nature. There are both rock and sand beaches and the water is usually clear and crystalline where people can enjoy a pleasant sunbath. Anyway the main towns are big enough so that people can found all the commodities they need. In june or september the atmosphere is quiet and relaxing, On the other hand, in summer many tourists, have their holidays in this island because of the beautiful of the see and the local administration organizes many interesting and funny events.

Elba Island

The 2nd of June is day off in Italy and I decided to spend a few days of relax with my family in Elba island.

Elba is the third largest Italian island and it is located in front of the coast of Tuscany. Due to the short distances, all of the places are easly reacheable: in a few minutes you can go the sea or have a walk surrounded by  nature. There are both rock and sand beaches and the water is usually clear and crystalline where people can enjoy a pleasant sunbath.

Anyway the main towns are big enough so that people can found all the commodities they need.

In June or September the atmosphere is quiet and relaxing, On the other hand, in summer many tourists, have their holidays in this island because of the beauty of the sea, and the local administration organizes many interesting and funny events.

Elba Island

The 2nd of June is aone day off in Italy and I decided to spend a few days of relaxation with my family on Elba island.

Elba is the third largest Italian island and it is located in front of opposite the coast of Tuscany. Due to the short distances, all of the places are easily reacheable: in few minutes you can go to the sea or have a walk surrounded by the nature. There are both rock(y) and sand(y) beaches and the water is usually clear and crystalline where people can enjoy  pleasant sunbathing.

Anyway the main towns are big enough so that people can find all the commodities they need.

In June or September the atmosphere is quiet and relaxing, On the other hand, in summer many tourists spend their holidays on this island because of the beauty of the sea and the local administration organizes many interesting and fun-filled events.