Unamic
My childhood Many years ago, when I was a boy I was seeing the blue sky with white clouds are floating. Have many clean rives these you could saw the moss grow up on the bottom and there were a lot of fishes swimming around. My friends were all children in the village, We always gather on the beach and played football and then We swam in the blue water. We played a lot of folk games when moonlight so now I don't remember it name. It was a very interested childhood and I'm never forget. I don't have any the images when I was a boy, but I can share to you the beach in my hometown.
1

My childhood

Many years ago, when I was a boy I was seeing saw the blue sky with floating, white clouds. Have There were many clean rivers where you could see the moss grow up on the bottom and there were a lot of fishes swimming around.

My friends were all children in the village, We always gathered on the beach and played football and then we swam in the blue water. We played a lot of folk games in the moonlight but now I don't remember their names. It was a very interesting childhood and I will never forget it.

I don't have any picures of when I was a boy, but I can share the beach in my hometown with you.

Hello Unamic,

A nice piece of writing about your childhood.

1. Most of the time you are talking about finished actions in finished time so you should use the past simple.

2. Could (and can) are both modal verbs and are always followed by a verb in infinitive form.

3. Grow up is a phrasal verb that we mainly use to talk about children, plants generally just grow.

4. When using adjectives about your feelings there are often 2 forms the -ing form and the -ed form. The -ing form is to describe the effect something has on you and the - ed form is to describe how you feel. So you had an interesting childhood, it makes you interested in it.

The text is still fully understandable so well done.

Hope this helps