José Ramón
Using adverbs of quantity During the summer, the south if Spain is too hot for me. There are many days when the temperatures can be reach the fifty degrees. However, there are many ways to avoid the high temperatures. For example, you should put yourself lotion on your skin; it's also recommendable to wear sunglasses. It's rather dangerous don't wear your t-shirt, so I would advise you to wear it. But, don't worry. If you do that, you'll enjoy the south of Spain.

Using adverbs of quantity

During the summer, the south if Spain is too hot for me. There are many days when the temperatures can be reach the fifty degrees. However, there are many ways to avoid the high temperatures. For example, you should put apply yourself lotion sunblock on your skin; it's also recommendable to wear sunglasses. It's rather dangerous don't  to not wear your t-shirt, so I would advise you to wear it. But, don't worry., if you do that, you'll enjoy the south of Spain.

Nice entry! Just be carefull at the end of your entry when you wrote "if you do that", this small bit sounded like you were talking about the last ting you wrote which is not wearing a t-shirt, but I assume you were talking about all the avices you gave.

Keep practising!

Cheers

Using adverbs of quantity

During the summer, the south of Spain is too hot for me. There are many days when the temperatures can be reach the fifty degrees. However, there are many ways to avoid deal with the high temperatures. For example, you should put yourself lotion on your skin; it's also recommendable (advisable) to wear sunglasses. It's rather dangerous if you don't wear t-shirt, so I would advise you to wear one. But, don't worry. If you do that, follow these suggestions (o, if you use common sense, etc.) you'll enjoy the south of Spain.

You can't "avoid" (evitar) the high temperatures if you stay outdoors.

Hello. Thank you for your offer. The problem is that I'm learning english too. I could teach you spanish, but I'm not interested in learning chinese. Maybe in the future.
Hi My name is Ren Yong Zhen and I'm from China. If you're interested, can I teach you Chinese and can you teach me English? Thank you for your time!