郑民民
On Students,Rating of Their Teachers Recently, it is common in colleges and universities for students to grade teachers. Almost every university has been installed the rating system. However, this phenomenon has aroused great controversy. Some people are in favor of this rating system. They hold that students are the receiver of the knowledge and teaching activity and they have the right to evaluate teachers’ teaching. But otherjpeople are against it. They believe that the rating system is partial and will influence the normal teaching order. Asjfa^asXamjconcerned,ljstudents’ratingtofjtheirteacherjisnecessary. On the one hand, students can find a more effective way for their study. On the other hand, teachers can be aware of their teaching effectiveness and make some necessary improvement. In a word, it is a good method of benefiting both learning and teaching.
I think it's bad because often students base the rating on things like if the teacher doesn't give a lot of homework,of if the teacher is not strict but plays games with students instead of getting them to work hard.These are not the factors upon which teachers should be rated.
yeah~ May be you are right, but I still think students have the right to evaluate their teachers
I think grading teachers is a bad idea because if a teacher doesn'ts give a student an A some students will retaliate against the teacher. It"s a conflict of insterest. I think it's up the the managment to evaluate the teachers.