Sara
Hi, i have written a presentation about the book i read, can you check it and correct it? the book a read was Crooked house and I have a Brief presentation of the plot, and Characterization of the main character,and in the end I have themes and my own appreciation of the book. Brief presentation of the plot: Sophia and Charles meet each other in the military, and then fall in love. Sophia came home before Charles, but she called him all the time. After the war finished, Charles went home and asked Sophia if she wants to marry him. Sophia’s answer was no because her grandfather was death, someone had poisoned her grandfather. She asked Charles if he could assist her to find the murder. Charles and his father and a police officer helped Sophia to find the murder. After searching the house, and speak with all those who lived in that house, they thought they had found the murder. But, in the end they found something mysterious, the murder was a little girl called Josephine. Characterization of the main character: Charles: Charles is the main character in the book. He is honest, loving and helpful man, he loves Sophia and want to be with her, but right now, it is impossible. Instead, he tries to be with Sophia and her family and try to persuade them that there is nothing to be afraid of. Charles seems to be a very calm and quiet man because Josephine is a girl who irritates everyone with her attitude, but instead Charles tries to speak with Josephine and find out what she knows about the murder because she always mentioned that she knows who the murder is. Charles is a person who tries to always see the god side of things because when Sophie said not to marry him now, then he tried to be more with her, and help her, and in the same time be more familiar with Sophia and her family. Charles is a person who is not frightened of something because he was sure that there was something wrong with Josephine and she was scary and weird, but instead he tried to be always with her, and find out what she knew about the murder.

Hi, i  have written a presentation about the book i  read, can you check it and correct it?

the book a I  read was is entitled  Crooked house and I have a Brief presentation of the plot, and Characterization of the main character,and in at  the end I have themes and my own appreciation of the book. I would like to talk about what I thought of the book
Brief presentation of the plot:
Sophia and Charles meet each other in the military, and then fall in love. Sophia came home before Charles, but she called him all the time. After the war finished, Charles went home and asked Sophia if she wants  wanted to marry him. Sophia’s answer was no because her grandfather was death dead , someone had poisoned her grandfather poisoned him. She asked Charles if he could assist her to find the murder. Charles and his father and a police officer helped Sophia to find find out  the murder. After searching having searched for  the house, and speak spoke with all those who lived in that house, they thought they had found the murder. But, in at  the end they found something mysterious, the murder was a little girl called Josephine.
Characterization of the main character:
Charles:
Charles is the main character in the book. He is a  honest, loving and helpful man, he loves Sophia and wants to be with her, but right now, it is impossible. Instead, he tries to be with Sophia and her family and try tries to persuade them that there is nothing to be afraid of. Charles seems to be a very calm and quiet man because Josephine is a girl who irritates everyone with her attitude, but instead Charles tries to speak with Josephine and find out what she knows about the murder because she always mentioned that she knows who the murder is. Charles is a person who tries to always see the good side of things because when Sophie said not to marry him now, she didn't want to marry him then he tried to be more present for  with her, and to help her, and in at the same time to  be more familiar with Sophia and her family. Charles is a person who is not frightened of something has no fear  because he was sure that there was something wrong with Josephine and she was scary and weird, but instead he tried to be always with her, and find out what she knew about the murder.