jean-philippe
I am back. Hi everybody. I am back. I didn't write something since two month and today I have decided to change my bad custom. I am going to talk about my english training. I didn't have much time to work it but I tried to work it every week at least two day especially sunday and saturday. I am working right now and it was very difficult to make my english at the same time. I made my best and I think that I don't lose my level even my level didn't improve. I am looking the simpsons again and I am learning many words very usefull to build my sentences. I am going to take my toeic as soons as possible. I would like to get a good score but i need to work again. I wish you a good day and see you later.

I am back.
Hi everybody.

I am back. I didn't write anything for two months and today I have decided to change my bad habit. I am going to talk about my English training. I didn't have much time to work it but I tried to work it every week at least two days especially Sunday and Saturday.

I am working right now and it was very difficult to do my English at the same time. I did my best and I think that I don't lose my level even if my level didn't improve.

I am watching the Simpsons again and I am learning many words which are very useful to build my sentences. I am going to take my toeic as soon as possible. I would like to get a good score but I need to work again.

I wish you a good day and see you later.

Good luck!

I am back.

Hi everybody.

I am back. I didn't write something since two month and today I have decided to change my bad custom. I am going to talk about my english training. I didn't have much time to work it but I tried to work it every week at least two day especially sunday and saturday.

I am working right now and it was very difficult to make my english at the same time. I made my best and I think that I don't lose my level even my level didn't improve.

I am looking the simpsons again and I am learning many words very usefull to build my sentences. I am going to take my toeic as soons as possible. I would like to get a good score but i need to work again.