Cristina
Student work My student´s life is full of study, work and production around arts, how I can help some people through art?; for example, working with communities like childrens, young people, in order to prevent they looking for problems in the streets. I want to close the art to the "ordinary people" out the museum, and make they note it is something that can prevent many social problems that sometimes it presents. I´m very interested in the books production with pedagogical and critical focus about the society people live, and also they can create their own art how a cathartic mecanism to help themselves.
1

Student work

My students' * life is full of study, work and production around arts, how I can help some people through art?; for example, working with communities likec hildren, young people, in order to prevent them from looking for problems in the streets. I want to bring art closer  to the "ordinary people" out of the  museum, and make make them notice that it is something that can prevent many social problems that sometimes it presents. I´m very interested in the books production with pedagogical and critical focus on the society people live in , and also they can create their own art which is such  a cathartic mecanism to help themselves.

* This means you have more than one student

1

Student Work

My student life is full of study, work and production in the arts. How can I help people through my art? For example, I could work with groups of children and youth, in order to prevent them from getting into trouble on the streets. I want to share my art with "ordinary people," outside of museums and art galleries, to help prevent social problems. I'm very interested in books about art production with a pedagogical and critical focus about society and how people live. People can also create their own art as a cathartic mechanism to help themselves.