little dog
Good Memories Yesterday, I rode my motorbike on a road, where I went back and forth every day when I studied medicine. There is a sidewalk cafeteria where serves pork noodles, and is front of the hospital, on this road. The cafe has been there regardless of how many generations of the medical students have graduated from the University of Medicine. During my school-years, that cafe was considered my close friend when I had night shifts at the hospital. Because of being a medical student, I didn’t have much money for luxurious dinners. I needed to be full and have lots of energy for long night shifts without sleeping. However, I had good memories during that period of time. The other year, on the occasion of my birthday, one of my friends suggested that she and I returned to that cafe for a meal. This time, although we could spend more money on my birthday, going back to that old place when we both were poor students allowed us to respect what we have had later on. Such good memories will be the nicest feeling that everyone wants to have. Life will be boring if we become materialistic, and don’t have had any good things to remember. I don’t want to let those memories slip through my fingers.
1

Good Memories

Yesterday, I rode my motorbike on a the road , where I went used to go back and forth every day when I studied medicine. There is a sidewalk cafeteria where which serves pork noodles, and is in front of the hospital, on this road. The cafe has been there regardless of how through many generations of the medical students who have graduated from the University of Medicine.

During my school-years, that cafe was considered my close friend when I had night shifts at the hospital. Because of being a medical student, I didn’t have much money for luxurious dinners. I needed to be full and have lots of energy for long night shifts without sleeping. However, I had have good memories during that period of time.

The other year, on the (1) occasion of my birthday, one of my friends suggested that she and I returned return to that cafe for a meal. This time, although we could spend more money on my birthday (2) , going back to that old place when where we both were poor students allowed us to respect what we have had later on.

Such good memories will be the nicest feeling that everyone wants to have. Life will be boring if we become materialistic, and don’t have had any good things to remember. I don’t want to let those memories slip through my fingers.

regardless is not the right word there, can't think of another so I simplified.

(1) You could also say: "Two years ago on my birthday, ", "For my birthday last year, " etc.

(2) You could also say: "This time, although we can now afford a better restaurant, "

This is difficult writing! You are talking in the present about your feelings for the past. Very good!

I really like this story, too!
Thank you so much for your nice comments, Ruthi and Survival!
Good Memories! I can't believe.
What a lovely piece of writing! I totally agree with you ,Cute Dog (and your name is cute)