Lily
Brainstorming! Hello my friends, I am Lily working for Apex which has been specializing in extraction and isolation of natural plant active ingredients, production and export of standardized natural extracts since 2003. For we are newly building and updating our official website, my leader delegated this urgent program to me, I have to seek for your help. Hopefully we would have the honor of hearing the most outstanding and beautiful ad words and slogans from you all. Would you like to try to share and contribute your own thoughts on health products, please? Your originated slogans or words will be showed in the banners of our website once they have been chosen. Besides, I’d like to briefly introduce us and our main products here, this might be helpful when you brainstorm. We are able to research, develop and provide any new item according to customers’ requirements replying on our sophisticated expert team and well equipped facilities, like laboratory, warehouses and workshops… Our strongest products are as follows,  Milk thistle extract,  Ginger extract,  Soy Isoflavone,  White Peony Root Extract,  Salvia miltiorrhiza Root Extract,  Pueraria root extract. …and so on. Referring to Milk thistle extract, it’s worldwide-recognized expert in liver support and detox and also is our No.1 product, and we are one of leading manufacturers in China, marketing share and product coverage has been over 75% of pharmaceuticals, Ginger root extract, we have the most cutting-edge technology in ginger extract in China, 100% guaranteed quality and customer satisfaction, Soy isoflavone, ours are 100% natural extract without any chemical addtives, especially our highest content of isoflavone has reached 95%,even more. And we are the only who can supply natural soy isoflavone 95% so far and the quality has been approved by worldwide customers, White peony extract, it’s an important TCM ingredient used by people for thousands of years. The majority of domestic pharmaceutical firms have been using our material and we‘ve gained lots of good praise and feedbacks, Salvia miltiorrhiza Root Extract, also named Dansen root extract in Chinese. You can buy varies specifications at the most reasonable prices in China. 100% guaranteed product quality with customer satisfaction. Pueraria root extract, we are one of largest manufacturers of this product in China. Anyway, tip you go from aspects of products, factory, technology, quality etc., Your ideas will be highly appreciated!