Jardel Novaes
My son will enter in the soccer game with the team players of the city Hi! My son will enter in the soccer game with the team players of the city, in Brazilian Championship. Its so cool! He is very happy! The city soccer team won state championship, now it is playing the nacitional championship (called Campeonato Brasileiro) My company is a sponsor this team, then some children of employees will enter with the players in game at June, 06. My son is very happy with this opportunity, he spoke: "that's nice that you work in this company!" lol He is very funny! (the photo is my son with soccer team uniform)
1

My son will participate in a soccer game with the team players of the city

Hi!

My son will participate in a soccer game with the team players of the city, in the Brazilian Championship.
It's so cool! He is very happy!

The city soccer team won the state championship and now it is playing the nacitional championship (called Campeonato Brasileiro)

My company is a sponsor for this team. Some children of employees will enter with the players during the game on June, 06.

My son is very happy for this opportunity, he said: "that's nice that you work in this company!" lol
He is very funny!

(the photo is my son with soccer team uniform)