Honu Cao
It is too hot these days Although summer started for 01 month already, I still cannot image that the weather could be so exhausted as these days. The average temperature in recent week is 38oC. Some days, it reached 40 - 41oC! The forecast identified that, this year marked a huge change in global weather, leading by the high average temperature line, and follow with lots of bad results, which are affecting seriously to human's life. The threaten number also showed, over 1,000 victim died in India since April, caused by continuous hot weather theses days. Despite of the mountainous location, Luang Prabang - my city, still has the high temperature since 20 April. It has not rained as daily feature during rainy season.
1

It is too hot these days.

Although summer started one month ago, I still cannot believe that the weather could be so exhausting. The average temperature in recent weeks is 38 degrees Celsius. Some days, it reaches 40 - 41 degrees!
The weather forecast has identified that this year marks a huge change in global weather, caused by the high average temperature line (increase in global temperature?), and follow with a lot of bad results following, which are seriously affecting to human's life.
The threaten number also showed, Over 1,000 victim have died in India since April, caused by continuous hot weather theses days.
Despite of the mountainous location, Luang Prabang, my city, still has had high temperatures since 20 April. It has not rained as daily feature it usualy does during the rainy season.