Anastasia
My attempts at writing Nowadays there is an increasing rate of obesity among children. Why does it happen? What causes lead young generation to this ailment? Let’s consider this issue. From my point of view, the main cause of obesity is obviously junk food. Children eat it as much as possible. They are unlikely to be able to imagine their life without this unhealthy, but such a delicious food. Chips, noodles, burgers, pizzas, Coke… The list of foods which make people obese is endless. Human beings get used to eating junk food for many reasons. First of all, it helps them cope with stress, they barely seize up (?) their problems such as difficulties at work, breaking up with the loved ones and so on. Secondly, junk food might save their time and money because it’s cheap and non time-consuming comparing with preparing meals at home by oneself. Thirdly, unhealthy dishes, as a rule, are very tasty, they are able to set a person’s mood if he or she is upset. Can you imagine the person who wasn’t cheered up after eating up the whole bar of chocolate? I can’t. Nevertheless, junk food has lots of cons. I would say it has much more cons rather than pros. Firstly, it reduces the level of energy as all junk food consists of useless and harmful components. Therefore, people are likely to feel exhausted all the time due to the lack of necessary components such as proteins, useful fats, etc. Moreover, people are happy after eating it up not for a very long time since they usually realize that there is a possibility to put on some weight and they just go to the gym and try doing exercises to lost feeling guilty about food eaten by them. Taking everything into consideration, I want to stress that food we choose for fullness of our bellies defines who we are as individuals. People always judge other human beings for what they eat. If you choose eating chips and drinking Coke, be aware that others might think you’re a lazy person who can’t prepare healthy food for himself/herself and just isn’t able to take care of his/her health properly. Is it really bad?
1

My Attempts at Writing

Nowadays there is an increasing rate of obesity among children. Why is it happening? What is leading young generations to this ailment? Let’s consider this issue.

From my point of view, the main cause of obesity is obviously junk food. Children eat it as much as they can. They can't imagine their life without this unhealthy, but so_delicious food. Chips, noodles, burgers, pizzas, Coke… The list of foods which make people obese is endless. Human beings get used to eating junk food for many reasons. First of all, it helps them cope with stress, they eat junk food instead of facing their problems such as difficulties at work, breaking up with their loved ones and so on. Secondly, junk food might save their time and money because it’s cheap and non time-consuming, compared with preparing meals at home by oneself. Thirdly, unhealthy dishes, as a rule, are very tasty, they are able to improve a person’s mood if he or she is upset. Can you imagine a person who wouldn't be cheered up after eating up a whole chocolate bar? I can’t.

Nevertheless, junk food has lots of cons. I would say it has much more cons rather than pros. Firstly, it reduces the level of energy as all junk food consists of useless and harmful components. Therefore, people are likely to feel exhausted all the time due to the lack of necessary components such as proteins, useful fats, etc. Moreover, people are not happy for a very long time after eating it up, since they usually realize that there is a possibility to put on some weight and they just go to the gym and try doing exercises to stop feeling guilty about what they just ate.

Taking everything into consideration, I want to stress that food we choose_defines who we are as individuals. People always judge other human beings for what they eat. If you choose eating chips and drinking Coke, be aware that others might think you’re a lazy person who can’t prepare healthy food for himself/herself and just isn’t able to take care of his/her health properly. :)

Is it really bad?

June 1, 2015
To be honest, I like your writing. Even though you're still learning English, you write perfect.