Willy García
My life I love my life, i'm an english teacher actually, i know a little english, i know writing, reading but, i don't know speak it, so i need some help for that, however i'm a guy who enjoys the life, i sometimes talk to a friend who lives in USA but i almost not speak beacuse of i don't know what to say :( i would like to help poor people, i wish giving food to people who need it, i don't feel bigger not smaller than other, i see everybody with the same capabilities, it's only that one of them exert more than others :)
1

My life

I love my life. I'm an english teacher actually, so I know a little english. I know writing and reading but i don't know how to speak it so i need some help with that. However, i'm a guy who enjoys the life. I sometimes talk to a friend who lives in the USA but i almost never speak because of i don't know what to say :( i would like to help poor people. I wish giving food to people who need it. i don't feel bigger nor smaller than others. I see everybody as having the same capabilities, it's only that one of them exerts more than others :)

1

My life

I love my life. I'm an english teacher, actually even though I only know a little English. know how to write and read it, but I don't know speak it, so I need some help for with that. However, I'm a guy who enjoys the life. I sometimes talk to a my friend who lives in the USA, but I almost not don't speak because of I don't know what to say. :(

would like to help poor people. I wish I could give food to people who need it. I don't feel bigger not or smaller than others. Instead, I see everybody with the same capabilities. It's only that one of them exerts more than others. :)