Pierrick
My Day Hi everyone Hope you are well. Today, I looked some documentary about the war against the united states and the Iraq. I also read a book about the terrorist attack on the world trade center. I would like to go in the USA unless if my father want to go in Brazil through a plane I live in near Paris and my house is located under Orleans. Today I learnt some vocabulary on the website memrise and I gossiping with my friend Thank you for reading

Correct

Opinion

Wrong

My Day

Hi everyone. 
I hope you are well.
Today, I looked some saw a documentary about the war against the united states and the Iraq.
I also read a book about the terrorist attack on the World Trade Center.
I would like to go in to the USA unless if my father wants to go in to Brazil (instead.) by/via plane. 
I live in near Paris and my house is located under Orleans.
Today I learned some vocabulary on the website memrise and I was also gossiping with my friend.
Thank you for reading.

My Day

Hi everyone
Hope you are well.
Today, I looked some documentary about the war against the united states and the Iraq.
I also read a book about the terrorist attack on the world trade center.
I would like to go in the USA unless if my father want to go in Brazil through a plane
Today I learnt some vocabulary on the website memrise and I gossiping with my friend
Thank you for reading

Hi Everyone,

I hope you are well. 

Today I watched a documentary about the war between the United States and Iraq.

I would like to go to the USA, unless my father wants to go to Brazil by plane.

I live near Paris. My house is in Orleans.

Today I learned some vocabulary on the website memrise, and I gossipped with my friend. 

Thank you for reading.

Bravo!!

My Day

Hi everyone
Hope you are well.
Today, I looked watched some a documentary (I'm assuming you meant just one.) about the war against between the United States and the Iraq.
I would like to go in to the USA unless if my father want to go in to Brazil through a by plane
I live in near Paris and my house is located under in (?) Orleans.
Today I learnt some vocabulary on the website memrise and I gossiping gossiped with my friend
Thank you for reading