Mauricio Arango
Advantages of being Stressed All of us know that stress is classified as a bad feeling. Stress appears on our mind when we encounter difficult or uncomfortable situations as new situations that occurs at job, personal problems, or any situation that makes us feel worried until find the right solutions. However, in professional situations, stress can be a positive feeling for many workers. Even though stress makes us feel uncomfortable, stress also encourages ourselves to be creative, and to find a good solution in order to solve any specific task. In my own opinion, stress makes me solve problems in a shorter time. It also helps me to concentrate and to focus in all the priority tasks I must do and finished them in the required time, without any delay. It is impossible to talk about how a specific feeling influences a person, because each person is affected in different ways, and their reaction, of course, is completely different, but we can say that we must learn how to control those “negative feelings” in order to use them as an advantage in our daily life. Maybe stress will help you to be more efficient.
1

Advantages of being Stressed

All of us know that stress is classified as a bad feeling. Stress appears on our mind when we encounter difficult or uncomfortable situations as like new situations that occurs at job, personal problems, or any situation that makes us feel worried until we find the right solutions. However, in professional situations, stress can be a positive feeling for many workers. Even though stress makes us feel uncomfortable, stress also encourages ourselves us to be creative, and to find a good solution in order to solve any specific task. In my own opinion, stress makes me solve problems in a shorter time. It also helps me to concentrate and to focus in on all the priority important tasks I must do and finished finish them in the required time, without any delay.

It is impossible to talk about how a specific feeling influences a person, because each person is affected in different ways, and their reaction, of course, is completely different, but we can say that we must learn how to control those “negative feelings” in order to use them as an advantage in our daily life. Maybe stress will help you to be more efficient.

i can not message to you, can you give me your ID Skype?