Mahsa Afm
Sports Players and High Salaries Successful sports professionals can earn a great deal more money than people in other important professions. Some people think this is fully justified while others think it is unfair. Discuss both these views and give your own opinion. Famous sports players are being paid a huge amount of money compared to others whose careers are important. This situation has created several controversies, as some people think giving this amount of money to players are unfair while, another group claim it is perfectly fair. The proponents of the first idea have some reasons that need to be taken into consideration. First and foremost, professional players do not have a demanding job compared to doctors or firefighters who are dealing with human lives and in case of firefighters, they are risking their own lives. So, they should be the ones receiving a high salary not a football player who just runs for 90 minutes. Moreover, the majority of the athletes did not go to college or study as hard as doctors or engineers and most importantly, their job is to entertain people and they are not likely to make a difference in somebody’s life. However, the ones who think this high wages are justified have some reasons to support their claim. Firstly, someone who is a professional sport player cannot always play. Almost all the athletes in their mid-thirties are done and cannot play as well as they used to. In consequence, they have to start coaching or switch their career to something else. This is why they should receive a high amount of money while they are playing, so they could save some of it for their retirement period which is too soon comparing to a doctor who can practice medicine almost until his death. Furthermore, nowadays, sports are one of the reasons for uniting people from all over the world as well as becoming familiar with various cultures. Sports can even contribute to tourism industry of a country by motivating numerous tourists to travel to a specific country to watch a game. So, giving this amount of money to players can act as a stimulation to do their best, which substantially results in a good game and more spectators. In conclusion, having studied both these viewpoints, I think physicians and generally the individuals with demanding occupations are more entitled to high salaries than anybody else.
1

Professional Athletes and High Salaries

Successful sports professionals can earn a great deal more money than people in other important professions. Some people think this is fully justified while others think it is unfair.
Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

Famous sports players are being paid a huge amount of money compared to others whose careers are important. This situation has created several controversies, as some people think that giving this amount of money to players is unfair, while another group claims it is perfectly fair.
The proponents of the first idea have some reasons that need to be taken into consideration. First and foremost, professional players do not have a demanding job compared to doctors or firefighters who deal with human lives, and in case of firefighters, they are risk their own lives. So, they should be the ones receiving a high salary, not a football player who just runs for 90 minutes. Moreover, the majority of the athletes did not go to college or study as hard as doctors or engineers. Most importantly, their job is to entertain people, and they are not likely to make a difference in anyone’s life.
However, the ones who think these high wages are justified have some reasons to support their claim. Firstly, someone who is a professional sport player cannot always play. Almost all the athletes in their mid-thirties are done and cannot play as well as they used to. In consequence, they have to start coaching or switch their career to something else. This is why they should receive a high salary while they are playing, so they can save some of it for their retirement period which is too soon compared to a doctor, who can practice medicine almost until his death. Furthermore, nowadays, sports are one of the reasons for uniting people from all over the world as well as becoming familiar with various cultures. Sports can even contribute to the tourism industry of a country by motivating numerous tourists to travel there to watch a game. So, giving this amount of money to players can act as a motivation to do their best, which substantially resulting in a better game and more spectators.
In conclusion, having studied both these viewpoints, I think physicians and, generally, the individuals with demanding occupations are more entitled to high salaries than anybody else.

Well, there are always challenging things to make minds busy in order to do some covered actions beyond. It shouldn't be a bad idea to pay soccer players a good deal of wages to highlight them. And as a matter of fact when something is focused on, some other things are forgotten... And Finally, beyond all our imaginations some PEOPLE can earn MORE earnings without being UNDERSTOOD.