Ali
Which influence most nature or nurture Nature is something which we do no control. It come through hereditary cycle but the we mend it is called nurture and there are many controlling factors through witch nurture may be define. For an instant we usually hear about some angry person that "anger runs in his family". I do not know either it is hereditary thing or not but its effects surely are i.e. blood pressure etc. any how anger is an issue but that particular person may be able to suppress it by seeing its drastic effect on its health or by seeing society's attitude towards this behavior. So the factors which effects the most on our nature is surrounding responses. Also we experience or get a lot different habits which are completely unknown to our nature but still we want to pursue them because either many people of our surrounding are greatly influenced by them or these are socially acceptable or favorable attitudes. All in all it is difficult to draw a line between them that what influences most as both are integral part of any human being because apart from our nature we opt to understand society as well in order to live and grow with it, so without bending some of our behaviors or accepting new one's we are unable to survive.