Ada
一点感触 yesterday, I attended my best friend's brother 's wedding. here I met a new friend . she is very beautiful girl. she told me that : she just got married last week and her mother-in-law(婆婆) treat her very well. by chance, I also knew a boy who like me once also got married last week. then we added each other on the wechat. there I saw their wedding pictures. then I realized her husband is just the boy I rufesed once. when I go back to my home after wedding. I told mum that news: I met a new friend and she got married with the boy that I refused once, it's really a small world. then mum said that : u are not do well that time. how can u refuse him so easily only via seeing his pictures on the wechat .not to seeing the real person. I admit that sometime I pay much attention to 眼缘.last year when I frist saw his picture on the wechat I realized that he is really not my style: a little short and a little fat. I like a man who is tall and srong. so I reafused to add him on wechat and also wont to see him. after that he make a new girlfriend. after listen to my mum's words I am a little confused that if I missed a good 婆婆 or the right person. and also have no confidence that if I can my find my soulmate. because my friends around me cannt understand my feeling about ture love including my parents, they only think a girl reach a certain age she must get marry with someone .this two family must well-matched in social and economic status. or he must be a kind man who have a job .in their eye marrige is not only about love. I always afraid that I will assimilate my parents and my friends around me . lose my heart to seek for ture love and get marry with a man that my parents arrange for me.

一点感触 "Some Thoughts" or "A Little Feeling"

Yesterday I attended my best friend's brother's wedding. There I met a new friend . She is a very beautiful girl. She told me that : she just got married last week and that her mother-in-law treats her very well. By chance, I also knew found out that a boy who used to like me once also got married last week. It was when we added each other on wechat and I saw their wedding photos that I realized that her husband was the exact same boy that I had rejected.  then we added each other on the wechat. there I saw their wedding pictures. then I realized her husband is just the boy I rufesed once.

When I got back to my home after the wedding, I told mum that the news, that I had met a new friend and that she had gotten married with to the boy that I refused had once rejected. It's really such a small world! Then my mum said that "you were wrong that time. u are not do well that time. . How can could you refuse reject him so easily quickly (or "dismissively") only (or "merely") via on the basis of seeing his pictures on the wechat, without even bothering to meet not to seeing the real him in person.

I admit that sometimes I pay too much attention to personal chemistry. Last year When I first saw his picture on the wechat last year I realized that he is really not my type style: a little short and a little fat. I like a man who is tall and strong. So I reafused refused to add him on wechat and also woudn't wont to see meet him. After that he make found a new girlfriend.

After listening to my mum's words I am became a little confused. Maybe I really had that if I missed out on a good mother-in-law or the right person. I also have no confidence that if I can find my find my soulmate, because my friends around me cannot understand my feelings about true love, including my parents. They only think that once a girl reaches a certain age she must get married with someone, and that these two families must be well-matched in social and economic status, or that he must be a kind man who hasve a job. In their eyes marrige is not only about love. I'm always afraid that I will assimilate become like my parents and my friends around me, lose heart and lose my heart to give up seeking for true love and just get married with a man that my parents arrange for me.

Ada, you really love Audrey Hepburn don't you, haha.
It can be hard when no one around you understands you. I hope things work out for you.