Daniel Cabrera
My best friend Emerson Emerson is one of my best friends. He´s Adriana´s husband, who is a very good friend of mine, too. They have a 2-years-old son called Camilo. I met Emerson 15 years ago, in the Air Force Military School in Cali, we already are retired, though. When we was there we shared the same room so we always was talking about our lives. We made a great friendship. Then we was assigned to different bases, but we always have kept in touch. We have the same tastes, we like the same soccer team, rock music, hang out a at pub, etc. He´s the kind of person who is always happy, ready for any plan, and he´s very friendly, so wet get along very well. He and his wife now live in a flat in Bogotá with his son. Sometimes when I travel to Bogotá, I visit them and we remember old times.
1

My best friend Emerson

Emerson is one of my best friends. He's Adriana's husband, who is also a very good friend of mine. They have a 2-year-old son called Camilo. I met Emerson 15 years ago in the Air Force Military School in Cali. We are already retired though. When we were there we shared the same room, so we always talked about our lives. We made a great friendship became good friends. Then we were assigned to different bases, but we have always kept in touch. We have the same tastes. We like the same soccer team, rock music, enjoy hanging out at the pub, etc. He's the kind of person who is always happy, ready for anything, and he's very friendly, so wet get along very well.

He and his wife now live in a flat in Bogotá with their son. Sometimes when I travel to Bogotá, I visit them and we remember old times.

Very sweet! :)