William Rodrigues
Improving other idioms with word game Hi. I found a nice word game named Apalavrados. This name was given on Brazil, but it's a world game and I already play with foreign people. I'm really into this game. It's played for two and you have to formate words based on the latest word designed by your oponent. In other words, the word you have to formate must be countain at least one letter from the word putted before, don't mind the direction: horizontally ou cross, no matter. The word also has to be formed only by the letters that you have. Each letter gets a number and summed make your score. You can make more points putting the letters on special spaces, which has a marker: PD, LD LT. This markers can make either value of letter or entire word value as double or as triple. The game is finished when yours tile words ends. Wins who had a better score. Have fun. Obs: I put a game symbol picture for knowledge.

Improving you knowledge of foreign languages with word game

Hi. I found a nice word game named Apalavrados. This name was given on Brazil, but it's a world game and I already play with foreign people. I'm really into this game. It needs two players and you have to form words based on the latest word designed by your oponent. In other words, the word you have to form must contain at least one letter from the previous word, the direction does not matter: horizontally ou cross, no matter. The word also has to be formed only by the letters that you have. Each letter gets a number and summed make your score.
You can make more points putting the letters on special spaces, which has a marker: PD, LD LT. This markers can make either value of letter or entire word value as double or as triple.
The game is finished when your tile words ends. Who has the greater score wins.

Have fun.

Obs: I put a game symbol picture for knowledge.