Francesco
Why I want to learn English I desire to learn English because everything on the internet is written in that language, 90% of the movies i see is translated from English and so on. English is at the moment the most useful language on earth and not to handle it properly makes me feel a little borderline. Last time i've been in NYC i had some problem with language. I hope next time I won't
1

Why I want to learn English

I desire (desire is normally used only for very strong feelings) want to learn English because everything on the internet is written in that language, 90% of the movies i see is are translated from English and so on. English is at the moment the most useful language on earth and not to handle it properly makes me feel a little borderline marginalized.
The last time i've been I was in NYC i had some problems with the language. I hope next time I won't.

----

buon lavoro!

June 1, 2015
1

Why I want to learn English

I have the desire to learn English because everything on the internet is written in that language, 90% of the movies i see are translated from English and so on. English is, at the moment, the most useful language on earth and to not handle it properly makes me feel a little borderline. (not sure what you mean by borderline)

Last time I was in NYC I had some problems with the language. I hope that, next time, I won't!!

I have the same reasons as you. I don't even travel to NYC, but I intend to come. I hope that until there my fluence on idiom has been better.