Catherine
Entry #11: Driving Hello everyone! Today I am going to describe this picture for practice my writing, please correct me. This situation is really funny. I see a father and his daughter. He is teaching her how to drive. That reminds me when my father was teaching me. He is not patient and I was learning to drive a mechanic car. I didn't understand the speeds and the brake and the clutch. Haha and my father was not teaching me nothing. Well, I am going to continue with the picture. He is very altered because it is probably his daughter is going to crash the car. Haha, I don't know. I want to believe they are going to be ok.
1

Entry #11: Driving

Hello everyone! Today I am going to describe this picture for practice my writing, please correct me.

This situation is really funny. I see a father and his daughter. He is teaching her how to drive. That reminds me when my father was teaching me. He is not patient and I was learning to drive stick shift*. I didn't understand the speeds and the brake and the clutch, Haha, and my father was not teaching me anything. Well, I am going to continue with the picture. He is very (disturbed, anxious, upset, terrorized) because it may be that his daughter is going to crash the car. Haha, I don't know. I want to believe they are going to be ok.

* We also call this a "standard transmission" car but the common usage is just to call it a stick shift car.

1

Entry #11: Driving

This situation is really funny. I see a father and his daughter. He is teaching her how to drive. That reminds me of when my father was teaching me. He is not patient and I was learning to drive a mechanic manual car . I didn't understand the speeds and the brake and the clutch. Haha and my father was not teaching me nothing anything. Well, I am going to continue with the picture. He is very altered agitated because it is probable his daughter is going to crash the car. Haha, I don't know. I want to believe they are going to be ok.