Geovanna
Overcoming ourselves There isn't chance, no destiny, no fate, that can hinder or to control the firm resolve of a determined soul to do or to achieve anything. I'm completely agree with this way to think but because many times in life it's so hard to realize. There are many people that need to have more perseverance. I think that everyone would should be born with the gene of discipline and perseverance. Or at least to install a mental chip :) but otherwise there would not be joke in life, each of us is unique and special; and depends on everyone overcoming the limitations or circumstances that arise in our lives to achieve that we want. Happy weekend!

Overcoming ourselves

There isn't any chance, no destiny, or fate, that can hinder or to control the firm resolve of a determined soul to do or to achieve anything. I'm completely agree with this way to of thinking but because many times in life it's so hard to remember/to dorealize. There are many people that need to have more perseverance. I think that everyone would should be born with the gene of discipline and perseverance. Or at least be able to install a mental chip :) but otherwise there would not be joke joy/fun in life, each of us is unique and special. and We depends on everyone overcoming their limitations or circumstances that arise in our lives life to achieve that we they want. Happy weekend!

Beautiful thoughts, was lovely to read. There were some bits that I found hard to correct without knowing exactly what was in your head but hopefully I have given you some options.

Overcoming ourselves

There isn't any chance, no destiny, no fate, that can hinder or to control the firm resolve of a determined soul to do or to achieve anything. I completely agree with this way of thinking but because many times in life things are so hard to do. There are many people that need to have more perseverance. I think that everyone would should be born with the gene of discipline and perseverance. Or at least to install a mental chip :) but otherwise life wouldn't be fun, each of us is unique and special; and depends on others overcoming the limitations or circumstances that arise in our lives to achieve what we want. Happy weekend!