Gabi
My attempt to translate a part of a story (1) There was a taxi rank nearby, but Anton wanted to walk a little bit; at first he was calm and seemed to be exhausted, and suddenly he started to talk vividly. Certainly he had already seen the siblings somewhere, and not a long time ago, probably in Kitzbühel in the spring, for sure it is difficult to remember this name for foreigners, not surprising that it didn’t come to Vivian’s mind.In fact, he has anything in particular in his mind now, just before when he had danced he remembered it, a glance across and look over from car to car, he sat in one of the cars, alone, and in the other one, a red sports car, the siblings, the girl on the steering wheel, and after a short travel slow-down a drive side by side for minutes, she overtook him and speeded away in a no longer sensible manner.
1

My attempt to translate a part of a story (1)

There was a taxi rank (cab?) nearby, but Anton wanted to walk a little bit; at first he was calm and seemed to be exhausted, and suddenly he started to talk vividly. Certainly he had already seen the siblings somewhere, and not a long time ago, probably in Kitzbühel in the spring, for sure it is difficult to remember this name for foreigners, not surprising that it didn’t come to Vivian’s mind.In fact, he has anything in particular in his mind now, just before when he had danced he remembered it, a glance across and look over from car to car, he sat in one of the cars, alone, and in the other one, a red sports car, the siblings, the girl on the steering wheel, and after a short travel slow-down a drive side by side for minutes, she overtook him and speeded away in a no longer sensible manner. 

<em>I'm having a little trouble understanding what you're trying to translate... maybe a little context woulld make it more clear.</em>

My attempt to translate a story Part (1)

There was a taxi cab close by, but Anton wanted to walk a bit. At first he was calm but seemed exhausted. Suddenly he livened up and started to talk vividly. He tried to remember. He had seen the siblings somewhere and not long ago, probably in Kitzbühel in the spring. Vivian could not remember the name Kitzbühel but that is probably because it is a difficult name for foreigners to recall.

As he walked his mind clicked and it became clear. It was just before the dance. He was driving to get to the dance hall when at a red light he had glanced at the other cars and saw the siblings in a red sports car. The siblings were sitting next to the girl on the steering wheel. When the light turned green, his car and theirs moved side by side for minutes before she overtook him and sped away in an unsafe manner.