Jessie
Writing something in English Normal work day today, it's not very busy. My job always needs to order Orders, offer Quotations, contact with the agency and write email for requesting something to the factory, which is located in Europe. My supervisor is a nice guy. I always think he is more like a friend of mine. But we sometimes argue each other. But it's not a really big deal. We finally understand each other without words. When I meet the issue which cannot be solved at that time, I will email him. Then he replies to me and tell me where should I check and what should I do for the case. He is really helpful. Thanks god for letting him into my life. I hope that I can handle my work better in future. Working gains the experience. That's great. I like learning the new things in the life.
Jun 3, 2015 1:49 PM
1

Hi, good job! I've made some corrections for you - I hope they help.

Writing something in English

Normal work day today, it's not very busy. My job always needs to order Orders, offer Quotations, contact with the agency and write emails for requesting something to from the factory, which is located in Europe. My supervisor is a nice guy. I always think he is more like a friend of mine. But we sometimes argue with each other. But it's not a really big deal. We finally understand each other without words. When I meet the find an issue which cannot be solved at that time, I will email him. Then he replies to me and tells me where should I check and what should I do for the case. He is really helpful. Thanks god for letting him into my life. I hope that I can handle my work better in future. Working gains the brings me experience. That's great. I like learning the new things in the life.