Jenna
小时候,我有一只和胖的猫过。 这只猫是我哥哥的。猫叫虎。他很成色,刻薄,和太胖了。因为虎很胖过,我妈妈搬迁了他的饭。她在桌子上放了它。她希望了这帮助虎瘦。如果虎太胖了,他太笨重了,他在桌子上不会跳。但是,虎很固执。他还试跳过,他时不时也掉过。任凭,虎还很帅。我们的朋友都喜欢过虎因为他很胖和固执。我们觉得他很搞笑过。 When I was little, I had a fat cat. This cat was my brother's. The cat was called Tiger. He was very orange, mean, and too fat. Because he was so fat, my mom moved his food. She put it on a table. She hoped that it would help him lose weight. If Tiger was too fat, he was too heavy, and he could not jump on the table. However, Tiger was stubborn. He would still try to jump, and sometimes he would fall. Regardless, Tiger was still cool. Our friends all liked Tiger because he was fat and mean. We thought he was funny.
Jun 3, 2015 4:08 PM
2

小时候,我有一只和胖的猫过肥猫("过" behind a verb indicates once did something but don't do it now)

这只猫是我哥哥的。猫叫虎,它叫“老虎”(Try to organize your sentences more coherently)他很成色,刻薄,和太胖了(它的毛色很橙,而且又卑鄙又肥)。因为虎很胖,我妈妈搬迁挪走了他的饭。她在桌子上放了它(她把饭放在了桌子上)。她希望帮助虎减肥。如果虎太胖了,他太笨重了,他就不能在桌子上不会跳上桌子(如果...,就....)。但是,虎很固执。他还试跳过,他时不时也掉下来过。任凭不管怎样/不论怎么说,虎还很帅(还很帅: be cool too; 还是很帅: be stiil cool)。我们的朋友都喜欢虎因为他很胖和固执(又胖又固执)。我们觉得他很搞笑

When I was little, I had a fat cat.
This cat was my brother's. The cat was called Tiger. He was very orange, mean, and too fat. Because he was so fat, my mom moved his food. She put it on a table. She hoped that it would help him lose weight. If Tiger was too fat, he was too heavy, and he could not jump on the table. However, Tiger was stubborn. He would still try to jump, and sometimes he would fall. Regardless, Tiger was still cool. Our friends all liked Tiger because he was fat and mean. We thought he was funny.

2

小时候,我有一只[more cutesy and endearing this way] 和胖的

猫是我哥哥的。[This is more of a cultural thing]他很成橙的很刻薄,和太又可惡。因为虎很过,我所以妈妈搬迁了他的食物迁到。她桌子上放了它希望能够了这帮助他減肥虎瘦。如果太胖了,他重了,他在桌子上上桌子了不过他, 但是,虎堅持[more positive this way]固执, 还要。他还试上去,他时不时会跌倒下来也掉过无论怎样说, 他还是「酷」任凭,虎还很帅我们的朋友都喜欢子, 是因为他这么肥又这么可惡, 領我们觉得他逗人可愛胖和固执。我们觉得他很搞笑过

When I was little, I had a fat cat.
This cat was my brother's. The cat was called Tiger. He was very orange, mean, and too fat. Because he was so fat, my mom moved his food. She put it on a table. She hoped that it would help him lose weight. If Tiger was too fat and , he was too heavy, and he could not jump onto the table. However, Tiger was stubborn. He would still try to jump, and sometimes he would fall. Regardless, Tiger he was still cool. All our friends all liked Tiger him because he was so fat and mean. We thought he was funny.

2

小时候,我有一只很胖的猫

这只猫是我哥哥的。叫虎。色,刻薄,并且。因为虎很胖,我妈妈搬迁挪走的饭在了桌子上放了它。她希望了这帮助虎瘦。如果虎太胖太笨重了,他在桌子上到桌子上。但是,虎很固执。他还试跳过,他时不时有时下来过。任凭不管怎样,虎还很帅。我们的朋友都喜欢过虎因为他很胖固执。我们觉得他很搞笑

When I was little, I had a fat cat.

2

小时候,我有一只。(or you can say"我有过一只胖猫")

(我和 一只胖的貓过 i was with a fat cat. )

这只猫是我哥哥的。猫叫虎。(猫 的名字 叫 虎)

他很成色,(orange as a color in chinese is "橙色") 刻薄,(刻薄 used here is weird...)和太胖了。

(它<it in chinese is "它"><he in chinese in chinese is"他">是橙色的。

它很刻薄。

它太胖了。)

因为虎很胖

我妈妈搬迁 移走了他的饭。(people 搬迁)

她在桌子上放了它。(它 means 饭? it is confusing. so i think it may be better if you say 她把饭放在桌子上)

她希望帮助虎瘦。

如果 因为 虎 太胖了,(如果 means assume, 因为 means because)他太笨重了,他在桌子上不会跳。但是,虎很固执。他还试跳过,他时不时也掉 下去 过。

任凭,(任凭 is "regardless of", )虎还很帅。

我们的朋友都喜欢过虎因为他很胖和固执。我们觉得他很搞笑

There are some major differences between chinese and english grammar.

For people who learn English or Chinese as a foreign language can be confused.

You have done pretty well! 

Hope that I can help you.

By the way, your cat seems funny and cute.:) I want to have a cat too.

1

小时候,我有一只胖的猫

这只猫是我哥哥的。他叫泰哥(more lovely)。他很成色他的毛是橙色的,刻薄,和太胖了他小气又肥胖。因为泰哥很胖,我妈妈搬了他的饭。她把他放桌子上放了它。她希望这能帮助泰哥瘦。如果泰哥太胖又太笨重那么他在桌子上不会跳。但是,泰哥很固执。他还试着去时不时但时常下来任凭不管怎样,泰哥还很帅。我们的朋友都喜欢过虎泰哥,因为他固执倔。我们觉得他很搞笑

注意:用过去式时通常不必使用“过”。Need not to use "guo", in past form.
When I was little, I had a fat cat.