Carlos
My aunt Alicia dead today. Now I’m writing about her presence in my heart. Using English to express my love and my gratitude with her. She was ninety eight years old. Twenty days ago she go to her bed. She didn’t need any disease to go to a new grade of energy, to a new level of light. Here I’m looking for the most beautiful words to express my love and my gratitude. I’m finding the same situation in English than in Spanish: Heart have experiencies that no word can containt. I love you aunt. You are welcome to my heart forever.
Jun 5, 2015 1:28 AM
2

My aunt Alicia dead  died today.

Now I’m writing about her presence in my heart.
I am using English to express my love and my gratitude with for her.
She was ninety eight years old. Twenty days ago she go went to her bed.
She didn’t need any  a disease to go to a new grade of energy, or to a new level of light.
Here I’m looking for the most beautiful words to express my love and my gratitude.
I’m finding the same situation in English than in Spanish: Hearts have experiencies that no words can containt express. I love you aunt. You are welcome to in my heart forever. (You are forever in my heart)

1

My aunt Alicia dead (died) today.

Using English to express my love and my gratitude with (for) her.
She was ninety eight years old. Twenty days ago she go (went) to her bed.
She didn’t need any disease to go to a new grade of energy, to a new level of light.
I’m finding the same situation in English than in Spanish: Hearts have experiencies (experiences)that no word can containt. I love you aunt. You are welcome to (in) my heart forever.

My Aunt Alicia died today.

I am using English to express my love and my gratitude for her.
She was ninety-eight years old. Twenty days ago she went to sleep.
She didn’t need any disease to go to a new level of energy or light.
I’m finding the same words in English as in Spanish: Hearts have experiences that no words can express. I love you aunt. You are in my thoughts forever.

My aunt Alicia dead died today.

I am using English to express my love and my gratitude with for her.
She was ninety eight years old. Twenty days ago she go went to her bed.
She didn’t need any disease to go to transform into a new grade of energy, to a new level of light.
I’m finding the same situation in English than as in Spanish: The heart have has experiencies that no words can containt express. I love you aunt. You are welcome to in my heart forever.

I am so sorry for your loss. Your piece is beautiful.