吃吃吃
Money Is money the only goal or human need that motivates people to work? Of course not ,we need to have friends and family. Money can't make us get true friends .Everyone needs friends ,otherwise ,you will not be happy in your whole life .Even when you feel blue ,no one will care about you.That's very bad. Family can make us feel comfortable .It's very important to have a harmonious family ,which will give you a big help with anything .However ,if you only pay attention to money ,you could lost your family.Even though you have much money ,you will not feel about warm of family.
Jun 8, 2015 2:40 PM
1

Money

Is money the only goal or human need that motivates people to work? Of course not, we need to have friends and family.
Money can't make us get give/buy us true friends. Everyone needs friends, otherwise, you will not be happy in your whole life. Even when you feel blue, no one will care about you. That's very bad.
Family can make us feel comfortable. It's very important to have a harmonious family, which will give you a big help with anything. However, if you only pay attention to money, you could lost lose your family. Even though you have much money, you will not feel about the warmth of the family.

<em>Punctuation: space after the punctuation (comma ',' fullstop '.', not before!)</em>

yeah, I think that's unnecessary to want more and more money when we have necessary , once my teacher said "why do we work to money? whay don't we make money works for us?" We need money but harmony is everything, if you just pay attention on money you forget the otherside and And the balance plummets
yeah, I think that's unnecessary to want more and more money, once my teacher said "why do we work to money? whay don't we make money works for us?" We need money but harmony is everything, if you just pay attention on money you forget the otherside and And the balance plummets