Expugnator
中国文化 开始学中文的时候,我不太有兴趣中国文化。我从来不是像一个宅男或者一个对东亚文化的狂热爱好者一样。还有许都其他语言我在学习或者想学习。事实上,我开始学汉语时因为我以为中文将对我生涯有很多效用。 我职业生涯还没用过汉语,可是现在我对中国文化非常感兴趣。在过去三年我读了很多书,也看了很多关于中国文化和地理的电视节目。我真的想去中国!我的汉语还不太好,可是我觉得我已经能跟普通人关于游客的情况说话。我也对古典文学有兴趣,可是这是一个在将来的问题. When I started learning Chinese I wasn't very much interested into the Chinese culture. I have never been like an otaku or an aficionado of the East Asian culture. I am learning or want to many other languages. To tell the truth, when I started Chinese I assumed it would be useful to my career. I still haven't used Chinese in my professional life, but now I am very interested in the Chinese culture. In the past three years i've read a lot of books and also watched a lot of TV programs about the Chinese culture and geography. I really want to go to China! My Chinese isn't very good yet, but I think I can already talk to the ordinary person about tourist issues. I'm also interested in the classical literature, but that is an issue for the future.
Jun 9, 2015 9:38 PM
1

中国文化

开始学中文的时候,我(对中国文化)不太有兴趣。我从来(不)不是像一个宅男或者一个对东亚文化的狂热爱好者一样还有许都其他语言我在学或者想学(其他更多的语言),事实上,我开始学汉语(是)因为我(认为)以为中文将对我(的职业)生涯有很多效用。
(在)我职业生涯(中)还没用过汉语,可是现在我对中国文化非常感兴趣。过去三年(里)我读了很多书,也看了很多关于中国文化和地理的电视节目。我真的想去中国!我的汉语还不太好,可是我觉得我已经能跟普通人(谈)关于游客的情况(了)说话。我也对古典文学有兴趣,可是这是一个在将来的(一个)问题.

When I started learning Chinese I wasn't very much interested into the Chinese culture. I have never been like an otaku or an aficionado of the East Asian culture. I am learning or want to many other languages. To tell the truth, when I started Chinese I assumed it would be useful to my career.

I still haven't used Chinese in my professional life, but now I am very interested in the Chinese culture. In the past three years i've read a lot of books and also watched a lot of TV programs about the Chinese culture and geography. I really want to go to China! My Chinese isn't very good yet, but I think I can already talk to the ordinary person about tourist issues. I'm also interested in the classical literature, but that is an issue for the future.

June 10, 2015
1

中国文化

开始学中文的时候,我不太兴趣中国文化。我从来不是一个宅男或者一个对东亚文化的狂热爱好者一样。还有许其他语言我在学习或者想学习。事实上,我开始学汉语因为我以为中文将对我职业生涯有很多效用 ,
我职业生涯还没用过汉语。可是现在我对中国文化非常感兴趣。在过去三年我读了很多书,也看了很多关于中国文化和地理的电视节目。我真的想去中国!我的汉语还不太好,可是我觉得我已经能跟普通人交谈,关于游客方面的事情身份情况说话。我也对古典文学有兴趣,可是这是一个在将来更长远的问题.

June 10, 2015