João
Friendship FRIENDSHIP Friend is not the one who always agrees and applauds. A friend is one who also disagrees, ponders and even criticicize. And to disagree and consider or criticize, always does amicably, without ever losing respect. True friends, by way of disagreement, make us better as human beings, help us to see other angles, encourage us and allow evolve and grow. Also grow with us and either ig they say yes or say no, or criticize, we want to always be with them, listen to them and share with them our thoughts, our presence, our joys and sorrows. Friend not only tells us yes or no, but also knows how to listen and agree with our agreement or disagreement. Friendship is patient, tolerant and does not keep grudges. Friendship is a refined form of love and marriage that lasts until death comes. If it ends it is because friendship has never been. And even after death, it remains somehow in the heart of the one that survives. One of the greatest gifts of life is friendship.
Jun 15, 2015 10:24 AM

Friendship

FRIENDSHIP

A Ffriend is not the one who always agrees and applauds. A friend is one who also disagrees, ponders and even criticicizes. And to when he disagrees and considers or criticizes, he always does so amicably, without ever losing respect.

True friends, by way of disagreement, make us better as human beings, help us to see other angles, encourage us and allow us to evolve and grow. They Aalso grow with us and either ig whether they say yes or say no, or criticize, we want to always be with them, listen to them and share with them our thoughts, our presence, our joys and sorrows. 

A Ffriend not only tells us yes or no, but also knows how to listen and agree with accept our agreement or disagreement.

Friendship is patient, tolerant and does not keep hold grudges.

Friendship is a refined form of love and marriage that lasts until death comes. If it ends it is because the friendship has never been.

And even after death, it remains somehow in the heart of the one that survives.

One of the greatest gifts of life is friendship.

Real friends are hard to find. I am luck I found you and tour beautifull família on Italy, Elisa!
June 16, 2015
I enjoyed to read your note. I am lucky, as I have such friends :)
June 15, 2015
Thanks for reading my note, Ameneh!
June 15, 2015
True. Real and good friends are hard to find though. It was sad that I missed one of them a few weeks ago.... By the way Joao, very happy to see you are back!
June 15, 2015