MONICA
About my favourite book I want to share my favourite book with you,the book is THE KITE RUNNER that narrated a story about Hason and Amir.I've been racking my brains but I can't express it's fantastic mind in a few words.When I read some words I always can't control my tears,it's softly climed my cheek.I think, everyone wants to be a good person,I have to say,it's a long way,but in your eyes,making your choice.I've been thinking a lot on friendship problem.Flowers may wither and pictures could fade but memories stay evergreen and friendship remains the same.It's my answer.I'm appreciated I could know about their story.I can't wait to recommend this book for you,the story must give you different touch.
Jun 17, 2015 11:11 AM
1

About My Favourite Book

I want to share my favourite book with you. The Kite Runner tells the story of Hason and Amir. I've been racking my brains, but I can't express its fantastic contents in a few words. When I read it again I can never control my tears, which softly cling to my cheeks. I think everyone wants to be a good person, I have to say it's a long way, but in the end, it is your choice. Friendship may undergo many problems. Flowers may wither and pictures could fade, but memories stay evergreen and friendship remains the same. It's my answer. I am thankful that I could read this story. I couldn't wait to recommend this book to you. The story must give you a different view. :)

Hi! I'm JR in New York and I'm happy to help you improve your spoken English! If you need help, please add me / respond back! Hope to chat soon and become great friends! Add me on QQ International at: 1990992857 or ooVoo at: 6214337481
I know it,but I have not read it。
I read this book and I liked it. Also I read A Thousand Splendid Suns by the same author. A Thousand Splendid is a great book too. This is my favorite. I think you will like to read it too.

About my favourite book

I want to share my favourite book with you, the book is THE KITE RUNNER that narrated a story about Hason and Amir. I've been racking my brains but I can't express it's fantastic mind in a few words. When I read some words I always can't control my tears, it's softly climed my cheek. I think, everyone wants to be a good person, I have to say, it's a long way, but in your eyes, making your choice. I've been thinking a lot on friendship problem. Flowers may wither and pictures could fade but memories stay evergreen and friendship remains the same. It's my answer. I'm appreciated I could know about their story. I can't wait to recommend this book for you, the story must give you different touch.