Jak
why english? I have been studying english all my life in school with no results. Studying a language with a book is like trying to feel the sea through a TV. I think the best way to learn a language is practising and having a good time. I also are interested in others cultures. I want to talk with people in english (and spanish if you wish to learn it).
Jun 17, 2015 3:23 PM
1

Why English?

I have been studying English all my life in school with no results. Studying a language with a book is like trying to feel the sea through a TV. I think the best way to learn a language is by practising and having a good time. I am also are interested in others other cultures. I want to talk with people in English (and Spanish if you wish to learn it).

1

Why English?

I have been studying English all my life in school but with no results. Studying a language with a book is like trying to feel the sea through a TV. I think the best way to learn a language is through practice and having a good time. I am also interested in knowing other cultures.
I also want to converse with people in English (and in Spanish if you want to learn it).

1

why english?

I have been studying english all my life in school with no results. Studying a language with a book is like trying to feel the sea through a TV. I think the best way to learn a language is practising and having a good time. I also are am interested in others cultures.
I want to talk with people in english (and spanish if you wish to learn it).

"Studying a language with a book is like trying to feel the sea through a TV."  <--- This is a good example!  Well said! :)

1

why english?

I have been studying english all my life in school with no results. Studying a language with a book is like trying to feel the sea through a TV. I think the best way to learn a language is practising to practise and to have a good time. I am also are interested in others' cultures.
I want to talk to people in english (and spanish if you wish to learn it).

why english?

I have been studying english all my life in school with no results. Studying a language using a book only is like trying to feel the sea through a TV. I think the best way to learn a language is practising and having a good time. I am also interested in other cultures.