Simona
informal letter Hi everybody! I'm learning English and I'm trying to write something because I will do an exam, but I don't know where are my mistakes! Somenone wants to help me? Thanks everybody! Dear X, sorry it's so long time that I don't write you but I'm very busy with my exams. How are you? I'm fine and hope that it's the same for you! I haven't told you about my holiday in Liverpool yet! I was there in May and I spent a brilliant week by my friend's house! We visited a little of Liverpool, the main places and monuments. Above all things, I liked the museum of Tate Liverpool. We saw a lot of parks too! I was excited and amazed for everything! I felt incredibly happy and I didn't want to get back home! Unfortunately, I had to set off and those flight was really sad! However, I have decided that I'm going to take a flight on 30th July and I'll stay there all August! I'm delighted like a child and I'm looking forward to going there! I'm sure that it will be an other great experience! Although I could relax me, I'll attend an English course because I need to improve it! But I won't stresses with the study! I need of an holiday too!!! What about you? What's news? Do you have planned your holiday? I wait for your answer. Love, Simona
Jun 20, 2015 10:44 AM
1

informal letter

Hi everybody! I'm learning English and I'm trying to write something because I will do an exam, but I don't know where are my mistakes are! Does somenone wants to help me? Thanks everybody!

Dear X,
Sorry it's so such a long time that I don't since I have written you but I'm very busy with my exams.

How are you? I'm fine and hope that it's the same for you!
I haven't told you about my holiday in Liverpool yet! I was there in May and I spent a brilliant week by at my friend's house! We visited a little of Liverpool, the main places and monuments. Above all things, I liked the museum of Tate Liverpool. We saw a lot of parks too! I was excited and amazed for with everything! I felt incredibly happy and I didn't want to get back home! Unfortunately, I had to set off and those the flight was really sad!

However, I have decided that I'm going to take a flight on 30th of July and I'll stay there all of August! I'm delighted like a child and I'm looking forward to going there! I'm sure that it will be an other great experience! Although I could relax me, I'll attend an English course because I need to improve it! But I won't stresses with the my studies! I need of an a holiday too!!!
What about you? What's news? (or you can say, "any news?") Do you have anything planned during your holiday?

I wait for your answer.
Love,
Simona

I gave you corrections below. If you have any questions about why I made specific changes, you can ask me anytime.