Juan Antonio
Healthy I'm going to talk about healthy. The last summer I read a book about altertative therapies. In this book, the writer said that he sarted eating an apple everyday, since then he has been practically pain-free. An apple a day keeps the doctor away. However, I think that when I get terrible headache, backache or the flu, I'm going to the doctor, can you help me? please, can I have a painkiller? Therefore, If you have a healthy lifestyle, you will keep the doctor away. It is posible that you need to lose weight, with herbal remedy or homeopathy, but tradicionally medicine is importan too. In conclusión, If you have a problema you should seek from your doctor.
Jun 24, 2015 5:22 PM
1

Excellent!  I agree.

Healthy

I'm going to talk about health. Last summer, I read a book about alternative therapies. In this book, the writer said that he started eating an apple every day, and since then he has been practically pain-free. An apple a day keeps the doctor away. However, I think that when I get a terrible headache, backache or the flu, I'm going to go to the doctor. "Can you help me? Please, can I have a painkiller?"
Therefore, if you have a healthy lifestyle, you will keep the doctor away. It is possible that you need to lose weight, with herbal remedy or homeopathy, but traditional medicine is important, too.
In conclusion, if you have a problem, you should seek [help/advice] from your doctor.

June 24, 2015

Healthy lifestyle

I'm going to talk about healthy lifestyle. Last summer I read a book about altertative therapies. In this book, the writer said that he started eating an apple everyday, since then, he has been practically pain-free.

¨An apple a day keeps the doctor away¨. However, I think that when I get a terrible headache, a backache or the flu, I go to the doctor and ask. ¨Can you help me, please?" and "Can I have a painkiller?"

Therefore, If you have a healthy lifestyle, you will keep the doctor away.  It's posible that you need to lose weight with a herbal remedy or homeopathy, but traditional medicine is important too.

In conclusión, if you have a problem, you should see your doctor.

buen trabajo cuidate con tradition en ves de tradicion   y problem en vez de problema.