RD33
Today I got up early in the morning 5am. I had a breakfast, morning set in McDonald at 9am. After that I had a short time chatting with my friend on Skype. I had a chicken lunch today. After lunch, went to library, and read today's news paper, historical stories about Europe, and some essays. Now I pass time at coffee shop and going to go to swimming pool till 5 pm. I promised with my family that we would have a dinner tonight.
Jun 25, 2015 6:06 AM

Today

I got up early in the morning at 5am.
I had a breakfast morning set in McDonalds at 9am.
After that I had a short time chatting with my friend on Skype.

I had a chicken for lunch today.
After lunch, went to the library and read today's news paper, historical stories about Europe and some essays.

Now I am passing time at coffee shop and after that I am going to go to swimming pool till 5 pm.

I promised with my family that we would have a dinner tonight.

June 25, 2015

Today

I got up early in the morning at 5am. I had breakfast at McDonalds at 9am. After that, I spent a short time chatting with my friend on Skype. I had chicken for lunch. After lunch, I went to the library and read today's newspaper, historical stories about Europe, and some essays. Now I'm passing the time at a coffee shop and then I am going to go to a swimming pool until 5pm. I promised my family that we would have dinner tonight.

Today

I got up early in the morning 5am.
I had a breakfast, morning set in McDonald at 9am.

I had a chicken lunch today.
After lunch, went to library, and read today's news paper, historical stories about Europe, and some essays.

Now I pass time at coffee shop and going to go to swimming pool till 5 pm.

I promised my family that we would have a dinner tonight.