dani
My first incoming Hello, my name is Dani, I am 27 years old. I would ike improve my english because I want travel around the world and I need to learn english for my job. I live in Graus (huesca spain) and I have a pension for turists and a lot of them are foreing. Also, I have studing for teacher of physical education and I need english teatle. Can you help me? Thanks
Jun 25, 2015 1:54 PM

My first incoming entry

Hello, my name is Dani, I am 27 years old. I would ike improve my English because I want to travel around the world and I need to learn English for my job.

I live in Graus (Huesca, Spain) and I have a pension guest house for tourists and a lot of them are foreing foreign. Also, I have am studying for to be a teacher of physical education and I need English teatle (do you mean you need an English qualification?) 

Can you help me? Thanks

My first incoming? My introduction.

Hello, my name is Dani, I am 27 years old. I would like improve my English because I want travel around the world and I need to learn English for my job.

I live in Graus (huesca spain) and I have a pension room to rent for tourists and a lot of them are foriegners. Also, I have studing for am studying to be a teacher of physical education and I need an English teacher.

Can you help me? Thanks