Paula YA
The Dumpling(粽子)We Made Hello guys ~ Long time no see , and I still alive ~~~hahahaha I would wanted to write something about my Dragon boat festival before , but I was lazy , now I writing down because AL talk about this . Taiwan just ended Dragon boat festival , and I ate lots of dumplings (粽子)!!!! Really lots of dumplings !!! (There has dumplings mountain in my house , I guess .) Anyway , I can promise you that the dumpling my mom made is the best dumpling in Taipei , because it have every yummy thing inside the dumpling, now let me introduce it ! The yummy thing have mushroom which are halogen off(滷過的香菇)、peanuts which are halogen off (滷花生)and pork(豬肉) which are halogen off ,these three thing is basic in dumpling, and anything should halogen off But it's hard to explain what is 滷 .....wwwwwwww And there have other yummy thing you should add in , for exaple : salted egg yolk (鹹蛋黃)、dry scallops (干貝乾)、radish (菜脯)、halogen off chestnuts (滷栗子)(sorry , it's all from google translation ...) OMG ! Don't forget the rice!!! add some halogen sauce ( 滷汁) in rice , can taste salted ! Now ~ 1.pick up your leaves , use 2 leaves and overlapping them ( my mom said it's 月桃葉 , rrrrrrr I don't know where can buy 月桃葉 in US ) 2.At the right side 1/3 part , fold them like a cup (右手邊三分之一處,把粽葉向內折,折出一個杯子型狀) 3.Sorry , My teaching is bad ~~~~and put few rice inside 4.Put the yummy thing inside it !!!!!!!Right now!!! 5.Put rice to cover yummy thing , until you can't see them 6.It's hard to explain how to tie dumplings ...... 7.Put all dumplings in to boil water 8.After 10 mins , Awesome dumpling is ready ! Damn it , what a poor teaching ,I quit ! Very welcome to Taiwan to meet me , I can made my yummy dumpling(粽子) to u !
Jun 25, 2015 7:12 PM

The Dumpling[s](粽子)We Made [maybe "We Made Dumplings" instead?]

Hello guys ~ Long time no see[!]  I['m] still alive ~~~hahahaha
I [] wanted to write something about [how I celebrated the] Dragon boat festival befor[e,] but I was lazy[.] [N]ow I['m] writing [it] down because AL talk[ed] about [it] .

Taiwan just ended [its] Dragon boat festiva[l,] and I ate lots of dumplings (粽子!!!!  Really lots of dumplings !!! (There [was a] dumpling[] mountain in my house, [you could say].)

Anyway, I can promise you that the dumpling my mom ma[kes] is the best dumpling in Taipei [] because it ha[s] every yummy thing inside the dumpling[.] [N]ow let me introduce it!

[My best guess 滷 = "stewed" based on the product packaging that I have]

[I rewrote this section for your comparison instead of a correction]

The yummy dumplings must have stewed mushrooms, stewed peanuts, and stewed pork--these are the key ingredients. Then, you can add in other yummy ingredients.  For example: salted egg yolk (鹹蛋黃)、dry scallops (干貝乾)、radish (菜脯)、stewed chestnuts (滷栗子)[I'm not sure about the translation for 菜脯 but I don't know what it is]

OMG ! Don't forget the [sticky] rice!!! [Then,] add some [stew seasoning?] ( 滷汁) in rice, [so it'll] taste salted!

Now ~
1. [P]ick up your leaves, use 2 leaves and overlap[] them ( my mom said it's 月桃葉 , rrrrrrr I don't know where can buy 月桃葉 in US )
2. From the right, fold 1/3 of the leaf into a cup (右手邊三分之一處,把粽葉向內折,折出一個杯子型狀)
3. Put [some] rice inside
4. [Add] the yummy [filling] inside it !!!!!!!Right now!!!
5. [Add] rice to cover [filling], until you can't see them
6. It's hard to explain how to tie dumplings ......
7. Put all dumplings [into] boil[ing] water
8. After 10 mins, [the a]wesome dumpling[s] [are] ready!

Damn it , what a poor teaching ,I quit !
[You are] [v]ery welcome to [come to] Taiwan to meet me[;] I can ma[k]e my yummy dumpling(粽子) [for you]!

-------------------

- no space before a comma, one space after a comma

wwwww,after I post this article , then I found my translation is wrong > < What horrible Google translation is !!!!
'Halogen off' : sounds weird, and then you add some halogen sauce ! Is this a new style of cooking ?
Shit.... there can only upload one pic , sorry > <''